The Printer canon Maxify MB2050 is High connectivity via Wi-Fi and allows networking with all popular cloud services such as Evernote, Dropbox, OneDrive or Google Drive to print directly from there or to scan, directly from the color display or the MAXIFY Printing Solutions App. Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud Print are also supported. (https://www.tintenmarkt.de)
Canon MAXIFY MB2050 XPS Printer Drivers
This is an advanced printer driver. XPS printer drivers supports 16-bits per color (bpc) printing, which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
Download and Setup Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed and the Setup screen will be displayed.
Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
- Call a professional services software, if you have any trouble to installation this driver
- Microsoft Windows 10 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows 8 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows Seven 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows Vista SP1 or later 32 & 64 Bit
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 and windows server 2019
Detail File Information
- File version: 5.80
- File Size: 18 MB
- File name: xp68-win-mb2000-5_80-ea33_3.exe
Source : https://www.canon-europe.com
canon mb2050 xps drivers xps printer drivers canon maxify mb2000 drivers printer canon maxify mb2040
File Size: 18 MB |
Version: V. 5.80 |
Run On: Windows
- Before you download this file, please check determine the Operating System.
- To download this file, Just click on the download link Canon MAXIFY MB2050 XPS Printer Drivers Ver.5.80.
- All files are original, This Website does not repack or modify downloads in any way.